Thursday, August 7, 2008

CREATING PERFECT RELATIONSHIPS ?

Well, is it possible to get a perfect match for ourselves....Most of the people of my age thinks that they should get someone good looking, wealthy, fair, etc...
but is it really true saying perfect or so called ideal match for us? Or is it just in our imagination that we will get the Best. Is there any definition of an ideal match....lets find it out...........

A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage, and requested to an officer 'I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one.' The officer said, 'Your requirements, please.' 'Oh, good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, knowledgeable, good in singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest.' The officer listened carefully and replied, 'I understand you need television.'

There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband, because the blind wife cannot see the faults of the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife. Many couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual perfect relationship. Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears off, they wake up a nd discover that marriage is not a bed of roses. The nightmare begins.

No one is perfect in this world...its upto us how we make up the things. For marriage I think the most important thing is to give your partner enough space, to take care of each others choices & develop trust. And ofcourse, at the end compatibility between the two is something very important and is one of the keys to have a perfect relation. After all, its all "Kismat Konnection!!!!" what sayz!!!!!:-):-)

1 comment:

travel30 said...

An early morning post (4.00 A.M) b'ful nd true post

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds.”